5.18.2012

Today is the day I have finally gotten around to creating and posting in my blog. This will mainly be about me experimenting with different styles and really trying to figure out what direction I want to go with my art. Think of it as my online sketchbook. I am happy to invite you along this strange journey with me. Here is a little drawing inspired by working as a lab assistant, which actually relates to every job I've ever had, I was a bit annoyed today if you couldn't tell...
Sometimes people don't care when you have to clean up their shit.










4 comments:

  1. I need this picture.

    I will blow it up to an extremely large size so that every single person I work with sees it and knows that they ruin my life on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! I laughed really hard at this. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your so creative. This drawing is amazing. My 14 year old son liked it as well. I would love to follow your blog I just didn't see a follow button. I'm excited for you from over at www.findyoursparkle2.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up about the follow button! and thanks for the compliment :) I'm gonna check out your blog right away!

      Delete